The Chicago White Sox will try to win their third

Compartir este tema
Lugar para vender y comprar avisos relacionados con la kangoo
Reglas del Foro
1.- Los títulos deben tener al principio [Venta] [Compra] [Permuta] según corresponda y luego un título que sea descriptivo a la publicación.
2.- No se podrá incluir ningún dato personal en la publicación, los mismos se maneja únicamente por MP (Mensajes Privados).
3.- Cualquier pregunta se hará solo por MP (Mensajes Privados).
4.- Colocar el precio de venta para evitar malos entendidos.
5.- Cuando el aviso este publicado, cerrarlo para que no se pueda postear y así manejarse por MP (Mensajes Privados).
6.- Todos los avisos pueden ser modificados y/o borrados según el criterio del moderador
7.- Solo se permite publicar avisos relacionados con la kangoo
8.- El club no se hace responsable por las publicación solo somos un medio para que los usuarios puedan comprar/vender.

The Chicago White Sox will try to win their third

Notapor zhangzk » Sab, 13 Abr 2019, 05:42

Tigers on Tuesday night at Guaranteed Rate Field.Chicago (56-82) is coming off a dramatic 4-2 win in Monday’s series opener. The White Sox trailed 2-1 entering the ninth inning but tied the score on a home run by Daniel Palka before winning it with a two-run shot by Matt Davidson.The victory pushed the White Sox into sole possession of third place — something few thought possible as the White Sox flirted with baseball’s worst record a month ago. But Chicago has rallied by winning eight of their last 11 Tim Tebow Jersey , 14 of 20 and 19 of 31.Article continues below ...White Sox manager Rick Renteria said everyone on the team deserves credit for the success. But it’s hard not to notice the stellar performance of the starting rotation as of late, which has helped to lead the charge.“They’ve been great,” Renteria said. “I think these guys are settling in, learning about themselves, knowing what they’re capable of doing. I think they’re starting to trust themselves. I think their confidence level continues to rise.“We’re trying to get through the back end of ballgames to complete what those guys on the front end have done. Right now, we’re going to try to find out a lot, so we’ll see how it goes.“But it doesn’t ever take away, regardless of the outcome at the end, it never takes away from what those guys have done at the beginning of the ballgame. We have a lot of guys that have thrown a lot of quality starts for us, up and down (the rotation).”A prime example is right-hander Lucas Giolito (10-9 Jay Bruce Jersey , 5.66 ERA), who is scheduled to make his 28th start in the second game of a three-game set against Detroit.Giolito is 3-0 with a 2.84 ERA in his last three starts, limiting opponents to a .191 batting average (18-for-94) during that span. He tied a season high with eight strikeouts his last time out against the Boston Red Sox.In five career starts against Detroit, Giolito is 3-1 with a 4.06 ERA. He has walked 10 and struck out 27 in 31 innings.As Chicago enjoys a hot streak, the same cannot be said for Detroit (55-83). The Tigers’ latest walk-off defeat sent them to fourth place in the AL Central and marked their eighth loss in the past 10 games.Tigers left-hander Francisco Liriano (3-9, 4.96 ERA) will try to stop the skid when he makes his 22nd start. Liriano gave up five runs (four earned) and seven hits in 4 1/3 innings his last time out against the New York Yankees but did not pick up a decision.In 19 appearances against the White Sox, including 13 as a starter, Liriano is 6-5 with a 4.66 ERA. He drew the loss in his last outing against Chicago as he surrendered five runs and six hits in five innings. He has a 6.38 ERA at Guaranteed Rate Field. GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Rich Hill’s accelerated spring training plan is on schedule, which might be even more significant than anticipated given the uncertainty of the Los Angeles Dodgers‘ starting rotation.To avoid repeating his slow 2018 start http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , Hill took an aggressive offseason approach, including throwing three bullpens, before reporting to camp on Feb. 12. Consequently, he’s already appeared in three Cactus League games, striking out seven, walking none, and posting a 1.42 ERA.His performance Wednesday night against the Indians was typical: no runs, three hits, four strikeouts and no walks.“I didn’t have my best stuff, but I was able to manipulate my pitches the way I wanted to and change my delivery the way I wanted to and just pitch David Wright Jersey ,” Hill said.The fourth-year Dodger, who turns 39 on Monday, has a 3.91 ERA over a 14-year career. In three of his five starts last April and May, he was hit hard and his ERA soared to 6.32, prompting a new approach.“You want to get as deep as you can before games actually start counting,” he said. “A lot of time you want to say, ‘We have time in spring training.’ But really, we don’t. Spring training is almost over, if you look at the calendar. We’ve gotta get really ramped up and focused for the 2019 season.”With the possibility that ace Clayton Kershaw will not be ready for the March 28 season opener because of shoulder soreness that stalled his progression and the “slow play” of Walker Buehler in deference to protecting his young arm, Hill might initially end up at the top of the rotation.“The decision isn’t up to me http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , so hopefully, all those guys get back and are healthy because like I said, the season’s right around the corner and we need to get off to a good start,” he said.Hill played catch with Kershaw on Tuesday and saw Buehler’s bullpen on Wednesday.“Walker looked great . and I know Clayton is making really good strides, so there’s a lot of positive stuff going on,” he said.When asked about the situation Thursday, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said, “For both of those guys, we’re not worried about opening day. We are worried about getting those guys ramped up. When the time comes, we’ll see where we’re at. So Mookie Wilson Jersey , to speculate right now, it just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.”Catcher Austin Barnes believes Hill is already in peak form.“I think it is the same really, his fastball and curveball have the same characteristics,” Barnes said. “His energy and the way he competes is a little bit different from everybody.”NOTES: Kershaw threw with closer Kenley Jansen on Thursday morning, demonstrating an ability to throw on continuous days as he progresses from the shoulder soreness that shut him down earlier in camp. Kershaw moved back to approximately 130 feet, from which he lofted crow hopped throws, before gradually moving closer to Jansen with increased velocity. Kershaw also threw from a pitching distance to a crouching catcher. Kershaw has declined to discuss his shoulder or his pitching. … SS Corey Seager stayed home from camp for the second consecutive day because of an illness and missed his first planned appearance in a minor league exhibition. Seager is working his way back from Tommy John surgery and arthroscopic hip surgery. … There is no update on a timeline for the arrival of OF Andrew Toles, who is indefinitely absent from camp for personal reasons. … LHP Donnie Hart was claimed off waivers from Baltimore and RHP Josh Fields was designated for assignment.
zhangzk

Localidad: Cordoba - Villa Carlos Paz
Vehículo: Kangoo2
Modelo: Autentique Plus
Motor: 1.4 (GNC/nafta)
Año: 1998

Volver a Clasificados compra/venta